STUDENTS & PARENTS
I know that young people need help making decisions about education and careers.
I understand how strengths, interests and personality fit together and inform ideas about career routes so that you can;
- Choose the right subjects in school
- Weigh-up university courses and alternatives to higher education
- Find out about career paths and achieving future goals
- Identify key skills, strengths and interests
- Learn how to develop Career Resilience
- Receive detailed personal profile reports, feedback and action plans
- Benefit from on-going support
I offer diagnostic testing for Specific Learning Disabilities/Neurodiversity for individuals aged 16 – 60+ years, this might be for educational support or for the work place.
Get in touch for a chat
If you want to work with me to establish what you want your career to be and make that happen then call me on 07867 784 171 or fill out the form below.
What people are saying about Talent & Career
“Can highly recommend. Great advice and help given to one of my children”
“I have worked with Hannah for the last ten years and have always found her to be very professional, considerate and acutely aware of the client’s needs. She is always keen to learn new ways of working and undertakes a considerable amount of CPD to stay up-to-date with new approaches in the field. I would happily recommend Hannah.”
Copyright 2021 Talent & Career
Website Design by
The Freelancer’s Friend